Studio Address: 1330 Quincy Street NE #401, Minneapolis, MN 55413
Important Note: The studio is located on the 4th floor with no elevator access, please plan your production accordingly! Trust us, it is worth the hike!
The Curvig Studio Amenities
- Six shooting areas set up for a variety of photos, including three moveable walls with a variety of backdrops.
- Additional home décor shelf and larger props to allow for your own creative vision.
- Prep area with commercial clothing rack, changing room, and clothing steamer.
- Production emergency cart for a stress-free shoot!
- Lounge area with table, serving area, mini fridge, and snacks.
- Photography equipment on site if needed: tripod, ring light tripod, two umbrella lights and two box lights.
- Amazing natural lighting with ten windows!
- Windows face west (4) and south (6) and there is no direct sunlight into the space after roughly 11AM.
- Windows do not have window coverings to block out natural light.
- To view lighting reference videos, click here.
- The building is overall pretty quiet, but cannot guarantee sounds quality for shoots. Located near a train crossing, so warning bells can also occasionally be heard. Located on the top floor, so minimal neighbor noise!
- Free designated parking spots for the building can be found directly in front of the building. If there are no parking spots available in front of the studio, there is also street and nearby paid parking lots available if needed.
- Cameras are located throughout the studio for security and are accessed only when needed for time, damage, or theft issues. Please have your clients change in the changing area if they would feel more comfortable.
- Building WIFI is available, but cannot guarantee speed.